Sunday, July 8, 2012

Parent Tip Sheets- Freebie!


Hi Everyone!  Sorry it has been a week since my last post.  I live in Virginia and we had a bad storm last Friday night and didn’t have power for 4 ½ days!!!  Luckily my parents had power so I packed up the 2 kids and the 2 dogs and off we went.  With this 100 degree heat, it was a real blessing to have somewhere to go.

On a completely different note, I wanted to share some tips that I give to my parents for helping their kids at home.  The first is for parents who are having a hard time getting their kids to focus on homework or finishing schoolwork. 


Click Parent tips for kids with focus issues to see it as a google doc.
Click here to go to my TPT store and download it for free!

Next is something we send home at Back to School Night for parents who aren’t sure how to help their child with their reading homework.

Sorry that I couldn't get this one as a google doc, here it is for free at my TPT store!


Hope you can use these!
Melissa

1 comment: