Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hi Friends!  
This is my first blog post!!!  I'm so excited and I really have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm ready to start and figure it out along the way, and I hope that you'll come with me.  I'm hoping to show you how one old fashioned teacher can change and work her way into the contemporary teaching world.  Our world is changing exponentially each day.  As a teacher in this ever changing world, I have to change with it.  I cannot waste my time being unorganized, boring or "behind the times."  My vision is to become the kind of teacher that is dynamic, purposeful, engaging and fearless.  I welcome all comments and questions.  I hope that some of you will inspire me and vice versa.  Let's serve our purpose on Earth and help our students be the best they can be.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment