Wednesday, April 20, 2016

New Direction!

Hi Friends!

Four years isn't too long between posts is it?!  Ah well, such is life.  I was busy!

The reason that I came back to this blog though is that I have become increasingly frustrated with the amount of work that teachers are expected to do on a daily basis!  And the "To Do" list isn't getting any smaller.

I want to have a place where we can share ideas and help each other!  Let's make the job of teaching a little easier so that we can spend more time on the heart of teaching.  Investing time in researching and planning the best ways to reach students is the most important thing to me.

Helping each child grow to love learning is so vital.  Helping the children achieve as much as they can in their academics, relationships and 21st century skills is where I want to spend my time.

I am going to bring you content that is helpful and will make the "job" of teaching easier so that you can invest time in the Heart of teaching.

Things like:
  • resource lists
  • organizational tips
  • printables
  • parent newsletters
  • planning templates
  • tips for transitions
  • morning meeting ideas
  • integrating technology
  • teacher toolbox
  • lesson plan structures
  • tips for working in a PLC
Thanks for Visiting!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this lovely blog. Nicely discussed about the adventures in first grade. I would like to recommend you to write about the importance of packaging. As we know, vapes are the hot selling product all over US and these vapes should be packed in sustainable custom vape packaging boxes. You should also discuss another interesting vaping product which is eliquid boxes with logo.

    ReplyDelete